Terms & Conditions
Prices and Payment
- Our prices do not include VAT and delivery. VAT at the standard rate is chargeable for all UK orders and for orders to other EU countries where a valid VAT number cannot be provided.
- The price of goods may change from time to time but will always be confirmed at the point of order and prior to payment.
- We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card or cash
- Payment is required prior to dispatch
- Any import Duties and local taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- All goods are subject to availability.
- UK & Northern Ireland orders are sent by first class post or carrier whichever is more economic.
- Charges to Europe and Worldwide are made by international airmail for smaller orders (below 2Kg gross weight) and by carrier for larger orders.
- All orders are dispatched with the standard insurance cover of the relevant service. Additional insurance can be offered at extra cost.
- Alternative delivery methods including airfreight, express deliveries and customers own account collections can be accommodated – please mention requirements at the time of order.
- All delivery charges will be on actual carriage costs plus packaging and will be confirmed prior to dispatch and payment.
- Different types of goods may require separate shipment to prevent damage on transit or to limit parcel size or weight to an economic level
- Every endeavor will be made to dispatch goods ordered before 2.00pm on the same day.
- If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, you must tell us within 24 hours of receipt.
- Forward/Special orders are accepted on receipt of formal purchase orders minimums apply.